- Classic Red
- Laguna Blue Metallic
- Brilliant Black
- Montego Blue Mica
- Merlot Mica (M Edition only)
(New) Packages A, B and C changed to the following:
- Popular Equipment Package: Power-assisted steering, leather-wrapped
steering wheel, power mirrors, aluminum alloy wheels, Torsen limited-slip
differential (manual transmission only), headrest speakers, cruise control,
power windows and automatic power antenna.
- Leather Package: Popular Equipment Package items, plus tan interior with leather seating surfaces
and tan vinyl top.
- R Package: Sport suspension with Bilstein
shocks, rear spoiler, front air dam, rear skirt, aluminum alloy wheels and Tornsen
limited-slip differential (not available with automatic, Montego Blue Mica paint
or other option packages).
- Removeable hardtop with defroster.
- Automatic transmission with lockup torque converter and Hold mode.
- Anti-lock brakes (slight redesign)
- Mazda Sensory Sound System.
- M Edition (Merlot Mica only):
- This special Miata includes 15 inch BBS Wheels with P195/50R15 high-performance
tires, tan vinyl convertible top, tan leather-trimmed low-back seats with
Miata logo embroidered on seatbacks, air conditioning, power windows,
mirrors and antenna, cruise control and leather wrapped steering wheel, compact disc
player and four stereo speakers, anti-lock brake system, Torsen limited-slip
differential, cut-pile carpeting, leather Nardi shift knob, M Edition exterior badges,
doorsill plates and floor mats and M Edition gift set (key fob, lapel pin
and badge). Other options include a removeable hardtop and 4-speed automatic
transmission. Approximately 3,500 '95 M Editions were sold in the US.
- Packages A and B were combined to make the Popular Equipment Package (PEP).
This made for a steep price difference from the base model to the PEP.
- Sunvisors were changed from two-piece folding type to a one-piece rigid
type. The new type of visor required that it be moved out of the way while
latching/unlatching the top, yet it offered better blocking of the sun while
- Mazda discontinued the use of numbers (0-90) on the oil pressure gauge
in exchange for just L (low) and H (high).
- One-piece sun visors means it is not a '94 and if the rear view mirror
is mounted on the header bow and not the windshield ('96), then it is a '95.
NA [1990 |
NB [1999 | 2000 |
2004 | 2005]
NC [2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010]